Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence in society.......Mark Twain

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

i think its a flashback


EBAY LUV
Im in heaven, my last ebay score just arrived and I have been hairpinning up a storm. Just the thing to do with funky art yarn!!
I forsee more workshop proposals on the way.
Last night I went to the Whonnock Weavers Guild meeting this time held at Dales house. We watched a very dry basket video however despite the narrators efforts to bore one into a stupor I was actually inspired. I love the native baskets. I also bought wool as Dales is the new home of fibres plus. Not that I NEED wool you understand its just that well, Im obssessed I admit it....and its almost jury time.
So todays projects? Finish workshop proposals and send. Wind new wool. I need to have a wool winding party.....pity no one would come. And design a knit or crochet felt bag.....my purse handle broke.

No comments: