Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence in society.......Mark Twain

Thursday, April 9, 2009

spring wardrobe

So, what does a fat lady wear for spring. I am becoming accustomed to my recent weight gain and trying not to perseverate on it, after all it is a small price to pay for increasing my chance of survival by 17%....but I really would like to have clothes that fit and flatter. I bought 2 pairs of capris at costco of all places and they are actually quite nice....then i bought some baby pink skimmers.....what was i thinking??? I look like a giant wad of chewing gum so those are going back....unless i tye dye them.....must check fabric content.
On the dyeing front....i bought enough gloves,h2o2 and oxy to last kat and i into the next millenium....and some sox and some black ts. so that will keep me busy for today.
Last night looking for inspiration i found www.thaidye.com ....liking the not so hippy dyeing.

No comments: