Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence in society.......Mark Twain

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

wishing Janna a wonderful adventure

Yesterday I braved downtown Vancouver again in the mega-van....I was lucky enough to purchase the last of Janna's stash before she leaves for Montreal to finish her degree at Concordia University. I now have some more dyes so friday will be a dye day....more tie dyes for sunday.....and tommorow we will be at Granville Market doing felting demos and selling stuff at Crafthouse.
I am also planning on taking advantage of being near maiwa while there are will pick up some indigo and cocheneal to dye the organic cotton stuff I am making.....great plans.
I am loving this whole knitting machine experience and will post some pic later, maybe even a video.

2 comments:

Vallee fam fave recipes said...

Awe, Rebecca you are the sweetest. Thanks for the well wishes. I hope you enjoy all the fabulous supplies. Have you gone through it all yet?

Diva's Niche said...

have gone thru about 1/2 of it....just like christmas!