Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence in society.......Mark Twain

Saturday, February 28, 2009

need a peptalk

Slow start to the morning. I am listing stuff on etsy and encouraging myself to get it together enough to go the info session at Cap College for the textile program......thinking i really want to do this, wondering if I have the brain power anymore.
Having wierd kind of flashbacks... I went to CC for a year after high school, way way back in 1977. Also my mom took a creative writing course there just before she died of breast cancer and Dad set up a scholarship in her memory........weird emotional twangs connected to this.

still it would be cool wouldnt it.....i deserve it......dont i? I think it requires getting dressed, and finding where youngest child is with my car.

No comments: