Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence in society.......Mark Twain

Thursday, March 5, 2009

carder and picker for sale












































































































Post Options






Labels for this post:
e.g. scooters, vacation, fall
Show all
















































I have posted the ad for the carder and picker in a few spots on ravelry and there has been several requests for more pics of the picker....so here it is.












The pair are valued at 60 thousand and I am considering all reasonable offers. I can help with arranging shipping and can have it crated if desired....these costs are the responsibliy of the buyer. I can also help with brokering it into the States as I have had lots of experience shipping machinery.












I cant say enough good things about these machines they are wonderful. They are the last big machines made by patrick green and have incredible workmanship. This is a wonderful chance for someone and it is time for me to move on.












1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh how I would love this equipment. Just can't figure out how to come up with that much $$ :)