Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence in society.......Mark Twain

Thursday, March 26, 2009

it wasnt the easter bunny....it was the auction fairy...


THIS...is a reverse osmosis water softener......omg....I am so excited.....now my dyeing will be amazing......no more calgon.....can you hear me cackling and rubbing my hands together....not only is it a water softener....its the porche of water softeners.....oh oh oh....and felting....yes felting will be a breeze too.....oh and wine.....and the list goes on....

now i just have to read the instructions......

Gotta love that auction fairy....he is kind of like Radar O'Reilly crossed with Matt Dillon only with a serious love of budwieser. Knows what everyone has and what everyone needs.....and almost every week ,post auction in a happy haze of a job well done and a few with the boys he shows up with a new addition to 'the staff'.

5 comments:

Kitty said...

I want one.... not the osmosis water softener (or do I?)... I want the Auction Faery. Does he deliver.... long distance. Your acquisition looks amazing.... sort of like a mini-bomb of some sorts - call it the Rainbow Water-er. :-) Rob got excited when he saw it.

Diva's Niche said...

yes its a bizzarre thing to get excited about but....
you need to cultivate an auction fairy they are very useful and fairly good company.

Kitty said...

Is there an Auction Faery Union Local I can get in touch with, or perhaps a Faery Guild with an Auction chapter I can call? Or do I start hanging around auctions - sort of an auction groupie - and hope for the best? :-)

Diva's Niche said...

Yes...hang around the auctions....you never know what....I mean who...you might pick up. I shall ask the auction fairy about groupies...I can only imagine what he will say!~ Better stock up on beer.

Kitty said...

Well, as you know we can do beer :-) Does your Auction Faery have contacts out here through his Auction Faery Union? I'll take an apprentice Auction Faery. I need an auction.