Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence in society.......Mark Twain

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Do you know what is coming?

Spring, spring is coming!
Ha, and on that note I am coginating on setting up studio space in the garage again....complete with setting up floor loom (did i say that?)
Todays little adventure in order restoration involves wieghing out more fleece for the spinning workshop this weekend. Sending out web orders. Finding my table under mounds of stuff. Taking pictures.....I have a lovely nuno shawl i need to take a pic of....really would look its best on a naked model....any takers.....no didnt think so.
I also need to plan a new wardrobe, its a new season and aside from the obviously missing body bit that causes me fitting issues, I have packed on about 20 pounds, thank you tamoxifin (small price for life) so I am going to design big wearable sacs....you know, with kind of a steampunk, urban flair....ya right.

No comments: