Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence in society.......Mark Twain

Friday, July 2, 2010

Eleanor's Middle Value Greys

The sky is full of Eleanor's MVGs again this morning, such a funny sight for the second day of July. As frequently happens when I spend the day spinning and in the company of other artist like I did yesterday I have the most visually mind blowing dreams all night....I have an asymetrical vest perhaps felted perhaps crocheted in my head, some great plans for some really funky art yarn, some baby jackets (inspired by my soon to be born great nephew-niece)and thoughts of needle felted melton (thanks Janna)
I have to dye some tied tshirts today and make bread and then I can get into the wool, maybe I will even drag out the sander and felting machine today.....now if the kids would just find something to do somewhere else when they get up......heres hoping.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found this blog a while back, and thought you might like it. It's by a textile artist in England. You might like her!

http://love-stitching-red.blogspot.com/