Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence in society.......Mark Twain

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

fairy pants





I am having a love affair with stretch lace......I know its kind of 80s but it works for these fairy pants......all were snatched up on sunday so I think I am on to something.....more to come this week in sage and dusty rose because I went on a marathon dressew adventure yesterday with Susan and ended up stranded on the 401 in the HOV lane in the most intense heat....finally a nice hwy worker came nad pushed us off to the shoulder but the pushing involved his big truck and munched the back of Susans van.....all in all a bit of a disaster but we have fabric and samosas so it was still a good day
I finished the never ending custom hat last sunday for this little girl.....mommy was thrilled and ordered a lighter one for the fall......need to singe some organza today for that yarn.....

No comments: