Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence in society.......Mark Twain

Friday, July 9, 2010

I want to be a wooler when I grow up



This is my little friend Talulah.....every sunday she hangs out with us and spins and gives us advice on life and courage....
She is just about the worlds cutest child.

This week I made a custom order hat.....not quite finished I still have to embellish it with vintage beads (i think). I also made a childs sweater coat and matching hat....still needs to be blocked and have buttons sewn on but I am quite chuffed with the outcome and enjoyed crocheting at the cabin soaking in the view and the good company as well as being entertained by the industrious chipmunks.
I have a felt jacket in my head that needs out....maybe I can start today although the house is disgusting after being away for 4 days.....
my camera battery is dead and I cant find the charger....will post progress pics when it do......in the meantime there is Talulah (picure stolen from Tamara)

No comments: